- CDC Drug-Free Communities
- “Preventing youth substance use is critical.” The Drug-Free Communities purpose is to reduce substance use in youth and, over time, adults by hitting the issues in communities early.
- It Matters
- Depression, problems with drugs and alcohol, gambling addiction. It Matters and the Kansas Prevention Collaborative can help point you on a path to healing. Every Kansan matters.
- Botvin Life Skills Training
- Botvin is a resource for evidence-based prevention programs for schools, families, and communities.
- DCCCA provides social and community services that improve the safety, health, and community well-being.
- “The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation.